Depending on your camping needs, there are some items you might want to add to your Brilliant Camper. Click to view and purchase the items we most recommend:
Here are some tricks we’ve learned that may help you best use your Brilliant Camper along with some excellent resources.
- If this is your first time with a camper, camp a night or two in your driveway. Make list every time you go camping, the things you need/want and the things you don’t need.
- Create a checklist for departure and arrival. Keep a journal of each trip; what went right, what you learned.
- Find a huge empty parking lot and practice backing until it becomes second nature. Another tip: put your hand at the bottom of your steering wheel – whichever way you move your hand that is the direction the camper will go.
- When driving, don’t forget to give yourself more room to stop. The weight of the trailer pushing you increases stopping distance. Learn to swing wide when you turn, the trailer will turn a little tighter than your car.
- Teardrops are the simplest form of rv’ing so don’t overthink it.
- Join Facebook groups and check out sites like:
- Purchase items that will stay in the teardrop year-round (bedding, silverware, plates, glasses, mugs, pots and pans, etc.)
At Brilliant Campers, we take pride in our one year warranty and exceptional customer service. We do whatever we can to keep you, the customer, pleased with your purchase. We are confident that our campers will meet your high standards. If at any time you find you have trouble with your camper, please feel free to contact us. We will get you back on the road as quickly as possible.